Thursday, March 8, 2007

Perth Second Hand Ball Dress Shop

The fish and the fisherman and the Wolf ' lamb

















A lamb quench current of a stream pure. Came a wolf hunting was fasting and hunger had attracted in those places.

- Who gives you a lot of courage to muddy the water we drink? - Said these furious.

- Sire ... - Said the lamb - I'm in the quench current under her, for what I can not muddy his water!

- The dirty - insisted the cruel beast. - And then I know that last year you said bad things about me.

- I?! But if I was not born - said the lamb.

- If it was not you, it was your brother.

- I have no brothers.

- So some of your, for you, your pastors and your dogs there you have me. They told me I must take revenge.

said the lamb, the wolf dragged into the forest and ate it.

Jean de La Fontaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment