Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dcr Trv280 Installation Cd

Barbie box

An elderly gentleman of 98 years returns home after a visit to the doctor and tells his wife of 90 years that there are only a few days to live.

The wife: "It's terrible! There anything I can do?" Ask me anything. "

The man thinks for a bit 'and then says: "Do you remember that box that you put under the bed when we got married? You made me promise that I should never have to ask what it contained, but now that I have only a few days , you can finally tell me. "

His wife goes to get the box from under the bed, opens it and hands it to her husband. The old man looks into the box and saw three eggs and about two hundred thousand pounds in coins and small bills, and asks his wife what it means.

"See," said his wife "every time you cheated on him with another, I put an egg inside the box."

The old man is in despair, began to cry and shout: "Damn! you cheated three times! Disgraziataaaaa

...". After a while, 'the old man was quiet, and asks his wife what does all that money.

And the wife: "You see, dear, every time I came to twelve eggs, I sold!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment