Thursday, March 8, 2007

Baby Shower Pictionary Phrases

The blue fox and the goat

A fox fell into a pit and could not get out. A thirsty goat is the same shaft looks inside and sees: - It 's good this water? It was the unexpected good fortune. - If you are good! Come on down, my friend! Get out: it is a delight!

And that stunned you hunt down and drink up to saziarsene. When he drank, he looked around. - Now how do you back?

- Yeah, it's a affaraccio, but is there a way to save you and me. Look, you put his feet in front, so, up against the wall, and Rizzi the horns, I m'arrampico and then pull you up. Okay?

- We also said that so good-natured, and he did.

The fox, jumping deft long legs, shoulders and horns of his companion, he found himself once in the neck of the well, and already went off.

- Ho, - exclaimed the unfortunate - you go away? And so you betray me?

The fox turned to him: - If you had so many thoughts in my head how many you have hair under my chin would not come down, before he had thought the way to go back.

Jean de la Fontaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment