Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bollywood Actress Aishwarya Rai Boobs



We all know that the fish will grow and become larger as long as God grants them to live long enough to get there; but let him slip waiting for this, I think it's crazy beautiful and good, because you are not at all sure riacchiapparli at the right time. A

carpioncino, even small proportions, was caught by a fisherman on the river bank.

"Everything is numbers," said the man, watching his little booty - this is better than nothing and can serve as a fry for dinner: riponiamolo so carefully in the basket. "

Poor carpioncino then addressed him, speaking as he could in his language:

"What do you count me? I can not see at most half enough to bite?" Let me become an adult, then I got out and I can sell high money to some rich man for his board. If you held me now, you have to consider at least a hundred of my size just to set up a decent pot, you listen to me, just halfway decent. "

" Okay, okay - muttered the fisherman - you know that cute little fish preach so well, on my own while you throw in the pan and, say whatever you want, I'll fry this evening. "

Better a little fish two fish today than tomorrow, because this is at least safe and the others are not .

Jean de La Fontaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment