Thursday, March 8, 2007

Ccna Institute In Delhi Rs

The rooster and the fox

On the branch of a tree was in a look-wise and wily old rooster.

- Brother - said by a fox the gentle voice - we're not at war. This time we did the general peace: I come to preach. Go down that you want to embrace, is' soon please, because I must leave today, and do at least forty miles. You and your you can keep up with your business without any fear and we will work with you as brothers. You can do the fireworks of joy, as of this evening, and could come and receive the kiss of brotherly love.

- Friend - said the cock - I could never learn a news sweeter and more beautiful than this peace, and it give me double joy. I see two greyhounds: I have sent couriers to make this announcement, are fast and will be here in a moment. I get off: so we can all embrace, each other.

- Farewell - said the fox. - The road I have to do is long. Celebrate the success of the affair again. Now the cunning

he slipped out, went to safe, disappointed of his trap. And our old rooster laughed to himself of his fear: because it is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.

Jean de La Fontaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment