Tuesday, July 15, 2008

How To Replace Cigarette Lighter Receptical

SandBox, a protected environment to perform software

Some time ago, downloading a software from the network while I've just updated the virus infected my pc with an unpleasant troian.Da then, in addition to solving the problem of anti-virus, I started to run into a suspicious file secure environment. I always just one click away from a virtual machine and start if necessary, once checked and tested the software I use on the real machine.
A few days ago I discovered a much more practical.

software Sandboxie fact is responsible for running a particular software you choose, in a "black box" by not allowing the process you direct access to writing the disc.
Image http://www.sandboxie.com/

Much more practical than a slow virtual machine, and altogether effective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment